2013 Ph.D., China University of Political Science and Law (CUPL)
2003 Master of Laws, Northwest University of Political Science and Law
2003 - present Associate Professor & Master’s Supervisor, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, CUPL
Director of the Advisory Department of the Center for Legal Assistance to Pollution Victims (CLAPV) at CUPL
1999 - 2003 Director, Environmental and Natural Resources Law Research Institute, Northwest University of Political Science and Law
1995 - 2003 Associate Professor & Master’s Supervisor, Northwest University of Political Science and Law Resources Law.
2017 - 2020 Lawyer (part-time), Beijing Huan Zhu Law Firm
1993 - 2003 Lawyer (part-time), Forth Law Firm and the Fa Zhi Law Firm in Shaanxi Province
Environmental and Resources Law
Natural Resources Law
Environmental Law Clinic
Office Tel: +86-10-5890 9337
Office Fax: +86-10-5890 9337
Keyan Building, Xueyuan Road Campus
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Vice Chairman, Environment and Resources Law Society of Beijing Law Society
Committee Member, Environmental Law Branch of Chinese Society for Environmental Sciences
Member, Environment and Resources Law Society of China Law Society
Director, Environmental Science Institution of Shaanxi
Director, Xi’an Research Association for the People’s Congress System
Specially Invited Consultor, Environmental Protection Administration in Shaanxi
1. Environmental Law (Editor-in-Chief), China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2005.
1. Government's Responsibility for Land Rehabilitation in Mining Areas (co-authored with ZHANG Jianing), Environmental Resources and Energy Law Review, 2019.
2. Study on the Legal System of Environmental Risk Prevention in Mining Industry (co-authored with SHEN Yayun), Environmental Resources and Energy Law Review, 2017.
3. The Legal Protection of Climate Resources. Journal of CUPL, No. 1., 2014.
1. “Research on the Legal Issues of Environmental Emergency Management in Beijing”, supported by Beijing Law Society, 2015.
2. “Good and Effective Development of Theoretical Studies in the Construction of Environmental Rule of Law”, supported by China Law Society, 2013.