Director of the CUPL Research Center of Climate Change and Natural Resources Law
2015. 8 - 2017. 5 SJD, Elisabeth School of Law at Pace University
2014. 8 - 2015. 5 LLM, Vermont Law School
2005. 3 - 2007. 5 Post Doctorate, Southwest University of Political Science and Law
1995. 9 - 1998. 7 Ph.D of Law, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
1991. 9 -1994. 7 MA, Renmin University of China
1985. 9 -1989. 7 MB, Anhui University
2008. 6 - Present Professor, Civil Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
2000. 3 – 2008. 6 Professor, School of Economic Law, Southwest University of Political Science and Law
1998. 9 – 2000. 3 Assistant Researcher, Institute of Law, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences
Climate Change Law
International Environmental Law
Natural Resources Law
2012. 9 - 2012. 12 Visiting Scholar at School of Law, University of British Columbia (UBC)
2005. 6 - 2006. 6 Visiting Scholar at School of Law, Pace University
Vice Chairman, Environmental and Resources Law Society of China Law Society
Council, China Law Society
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of CUPL
Honors and Awards
1. “The National Ten Outstanding Young Jurists” in 2006, China Law Society.
2. The eighth outstanding achievement award of scientific research in Colleges and Universities, MOE, the second prize, 2020.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Tel: +86-10-5890 8407
Office Fax: +86-10-5890 8407
Room 620, Keyan Building, Xueyuan Road Campus
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
1. Environmental Torts, Law Press China, 2000.
2. The Principles of the Ecological Law, Renmin Press, 2007.
3. Environmental and Natural Resources Law, eds, textbook, 4th edition, Renmin University Press, 2020.
1. Legal Position and Strategy of China's Participation in International Climate Governance: from the Perspective of China, China Legal Science, Vol. 1, 2016.
2. China’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction: Climate Change Legislation, Environmental Policy and Law, 43/1, 2013. (in English)
3. Environmental Public Interest Litigation in China (Co-author), Asia Pacific Law Review, Vol. 19 No 2, 2011. (in English)
4. Climate Protection and Motor Vehicle Regulations: Evaluation of Motor Vehicle Regulations in China in the Context of Greenhouse Gas Management (Co-author), Natural Resources Forum 34, (2010) 266 – 274. (in English)
5. Forest Carbon Sinks and Biodiversity Conservation from China’s Perspective (Co-author), RCDA Vol. I No. 2 (2010): 1 – 21. (in English)
1. A Legal Study on the Carbon Emission Trading System, supported by the key project of the National Social Science Fund of China, 2014.
2. Research on the Legal System of Paid Use of Natural Resources and Payment for Ecosystem Service, supported by the key project of the National Social Science Fund of China, 2015.
3. Research on the Implementation of the Rule of Law in Ecological Civilization, supported by the key project of the National Social Science Fund of China, 2017.
4. A Study on Green Production and Consumption Legal System, supported by the key project of the National Social Science Fund of China, 2020.