Deputy Director of the Economic Law Institute
2003 - 2006 Ph.D. in Economic Law, China University of Political Science and Law
1988 - 1992 LL.M.in Civil and Commercial Law, China University of Political Science and Law
1984 - 1988 LL.B., Heilongjiang University Law School
1995. 5 - Present Professor, Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
1990. 4 - 1995. 5 Assistant Professor, China Agricultural University
Consumer Protection Law
Food Safety Law
Intellectual Property Law
Consumer Protection Law
1. Deputy Secretary-General, Executive Council Member, Members of the Academic Professional Committee, Consumer Rights Protection Law Research Association of China Law Society
2. Executive Council Member, Commercial Law Research Association of China Law Society
3. Distinguished Researcher, Food Safety Legal Research Center of Chinese Law Society
4. Council Member, China Economic Law Research Association
5. Vice Chairman, Members of the Academic Professional Committee, Beijing Food and Drug Safety Legal Research Association
6. Executive Council Member, Beijing Consumer Protection Law Research Association
7. Executive Council Member, Beijing Economic Law Research Association
Honors and Awards
1.1998 - 2000 Xianzi Excellent Teaching Award of China University of Political Science and Law
2.2006 - 2007 Excellent Teacher Award of China University of Political Science and Law
3. The 2nd Prize of the First National Law Journal Excellent Paper in 2008.
4. The 3rd prize of essays on the theme of "China Integrity and Rule of Law Protection Forum" of the Chinese Law Society in 2012.
5. Advanced Worker of Civil and Commercial Economic Law School in 2013.
6. Excellent Theoretical Research Award of China Consumer Rights Protection Law Research Association in 2013.
7. Outstanding Paper Award for Ten Years by China Consumer Rights Protection Law Research Association in 2016.
1. Research on Consumer Protection Legal System, China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2007.
2. Research on Legal System of Food Safety Risk Communication, China Legal Publishing House, 2016.
3. Proposals for Amendments to the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the People's Republic of China-The Theoretical Perspective of the Third Jurisdiction, China Legal Publishing House, 2014.
1. On the Reconstitution of China's Customer Organization Under the Modification of “Customers' law”, China Legal Science, No. 4, 2013.
2. On the settlement mechanism of consumer disputes, Law Review, No.3, 2008.
3. On Protection of Competition Law for Consumers, Journal of CUPL, No.4, 2008.
4. On the Protection of Anti-unfair Competition Law on Intellectual Property, Tribune of Political Science and Law, No.6, 2004.
5. The conflict between parallel import and intellectual property protection and its legal control, Tribune of Political Science and Law, No.3, 1999.
6. On Establishing an Individual Bankruptcy Regime in China, Modern Law Science, No.3, 2006.
7. No-fault liability for service infringement, Law Science, No.12, 2008.
8. On the Operation and Development of Consumer Organizations, Law Review, No.1, 2010.
9. On the Legal System of Consumer Protection, China Legal Science, 2007. (in English)
10. On the Procedure of Public Notice, Science of Law (Journal ofNorthwest University of Political Science and Law ), No.2, 1992.
11. Comparison of intellectual property legal systems between Hong Kong and the Mainland, Chinese Lawyer, No.5 and No.6, 1998.
12. On How to Identify Plagiarism and Plagiarism, Guangdong Law Science, No.4, 1996.
13. Consumer rights and responsibilities, Legal Daily (Theoretical edition), September 23, 2009.
14. "Dynamic Protection" of Intellectual Property Rights in the Anti-Unfair Competition Law, China Intellectual Property News (Theoretical edition), May 14, 2008.
15. Anti-monopoly Law and Prevention of Intellectual Property Abuse, China Intellectual Property News (Theoretical edition), June 27, 2008.
16. Administrative Protection of consumers and its Institutional Structure, China Legal Science, No.3, 2011. (in English)
17. Say "no" to sky-high late fees, The People's Daily, Edition 18, March 21, 2012.
18. Expansion and Protection of Consumers' Security Rights in Modern Risk Society, Western Law Review, No.2, 2013.
19. Research on Legal Regulation of E-commerce Credit, Civil and Commercial Economic Law Review of China University of Political Science and Law (Volume 9), People's Court Press, 2013.
20. Incentive is the main purpose of the new “Customers’ law” to increase the compensation system, China Consumer News, April 28, 2014.
21. "Advertising Law" and the Perfection and Improvement of my country's Consumer Protection System, China Business Administration Research, No.8, 2015.
22. Risk Communication: A New Vision of Food Safety Risk Management, China Business Administration Research, No.8, 2015.
23. The core of the new "Advertising Law" and consumer rights, China Quality Miles, total issue 273, November 2015.
24. Social co-governance and long-term mechanism are important ways to achieve assured consumption, China Business Administration Research, No.9, 2015.
25. The Concept of Honesty and Order in the Consumption Field, People's Judicature, No.19, 2016.
26. From Risk Communication to Society Co-governance: Ways of Dealing with Crisis in Governmental Administration of Food Safety, China Legal Science, No.4, 2016. (in English)
27. Seeing "Multi-hats in One" Innovation at the Grassroots Level from Quick Food Inspection, Research on China Market Regulation, No.3, 2017.
28. Research on the Countermeasures for the Expansion of the Pilot Program of Publicity of Consumer Complaints, Research on China Market Regulation, No.2, 2017.
29. Commentary on the Publicity of Consumer Complaints in Foreign Countries, Research on China Market Regulation, No.2, 2017.
1. A Key Project on Consumer Protection Legal System, supported by the Beijing's "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" for Philosophy and Social Sciences, 2006-2009.
2. A Study of The Internet Age and Legal Education, supported by Teaching Reform Project of CUPL, 2002-2004.
3. A Major Project of Ministerial Legal Research on Legal Issues of Reconstruction after Earthquake, supported by Chinese Law Society, 2008-2010.
4. A Legal Study on Suggestions for Amendments to the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the People's Republic of China- Theoretical Perspective of the Third Jurisdiction, supported by Project of the MOE Humanities and Social Science Research Planning Fund, 2009.
5. A Study of Legal Regulation of Online Group Purchase, supported by Chinese Law Society, 2012.
6. A Ministerial Legal Study on Food and Drug Safety Law, supported by Chinese Law Society, 2014.
7. A Research on Legal System of Food Safety Risk Communication, supported by Project of CUPL Humanities and Social Science Research Planning Fund, 2014.
8. A Study of the Effect and Influence of Consumer Complaint Information Publicity, supported by State Administration for Industry and Commerce, 2016.
9. A Research on the Orientation of Economic Law and the Responsibilities Attribute and Types of Economic Law, supported by the National Social Science Fund of China, 2016.
10. A Study of the Construction of Rights Protection System of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Consumers Association, supported by Beijing Consumers Association, 2017.
11. A Legal Study on the Selection of Consumer Participants in Price Hearings, supported by Beijing Sunshine Consumer Big Data Technology Research Institute, 2017.
12. A Study of Expansion and Protection of the Connotation of Consumers' Safety Rights in Private Car Sharing in Risk Society, supported by Beijing Sunshine Consumer Big Data Technology Research Institute, 2018.
13. A Study of the Positioning of the Relationship between Market Supervision Departments and Consumer Organizations in the New Era, supported by State Administration for Market Regulation, 2019.