Deputy Director of the Commercial Law Institute
1997 - 2001 China University of Political Science and Law
LL.B in International Economic Law
2001 - 2004 School of Law, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
Master of Civil and Commercial Law
2006 - 2007 Paris I University (Panthéon-Sorbonne), France
Postgraduate Diploma of European Law
2006 - 2009 China University of Political Science and Law
Doctor of Civil and Commercial Law
2010 - 2014 Southwest University of Political Science and Law
Postdoctoral Research on Economic Law
2017 - 2018 Renmin University of China
Visiting Scholar of Economic Law
2019 - 2020 Peking University of China
Visiting Scholar of Economic Law
2004 - Current Professor of China University of Political Science and Law
2011 Invited Professor of Montreal University, Canada
2012 - Current Invited Professor of Tsinghua University
2016 - Current Director of China Association for Periodiacel Legal
2018 - 2020 Director, Standing Director of China Business Law Society
2019 - Current Director of China Commercial Law Society
2020 - Current Deputy Editor-in-Chief of Cross-Strait Law Review
Keyan Building, Xueyuan Road Campus
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 XituchengRoad, Haidian District, Beijing
1. The Realization Approach of Enterprise Social Responsibility in the New Normal, Chinese Academic of Governance Press, 2016.
2. Research on Basic Legal Issues of Energy Property Transaction, Beijing Institute of Technology Press, 2016.
3. Case Book of Yuedan Taiwan Law Review Civil Law Volume, Peking University Press, 2016.
1. “Shen Jiaben: The First Enlightened Person in China Modern Legal Thoughts”, Legal Literature Information and Index, 2000 (2).
2. “Research on mortgage in Qing Dynasty”, Journal of Central Leadership Institute of Politics and Law, 6th ed. 2001 (6).
3. “On right of Subrogation in Maritime Insurance”, Tribune of Political Science and Law, 1st ed. 2003, reprinted in The China Essence of Commercial Law, Vol. 2004, Higher Education Press, 2004 (11).
4. “Protection of the Third Party through Liability Insurance”(Master thesis), Commercial Law Forum, 10th ed., edited by Wang Baoshu, 2006 (Jun.).
5. “Protection of the Creditors in One-man Company”, People’s Judicature, 2007 (19).
6. “Walking out from the Legal Maze of Corporate Deadlock: An Article Basing on the First Case of Corporate Deadlock after the Effectiveness of the Company Law of PRC ”, Revue Européenne du Droit et de l’Economic (in France), 15th-16th ed., 2008 (Oct.).
7. “From Administrative Management to Comprehensive Management: Energy Management System Reform in China”, Administrative Law Review, 2010 (3).
8.“La responsabilité civile envers les tiers des dirigents des sociétés en droit français”, Journal of Comparative Law, 2010 (6).
9. “The Four dimensional Schema of the Legal System of Energy Market Entry”, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, 2011 (4).
10. “On Legal Regulations of Energy Market Entry Certification System”, Hebei Law Science, 2012 (8).
11. “Legal Regulation of Corporate Environmental Responsibility under New Situation: Focus on Special Regulatory Enterprises in China”, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, 2013 (4).
12. “Performance of Corporate Social Responsibility under the International Labor Soft Law”, Law Science Magazine, 2013 (9).
13. “On the Institution of Energy Property Mortgage in China”, Zhejiang Social Sciences, 2013 (11).
14. “Research on Law System Construction of Energy Property Transaction in China”, Commercial Times, 2014 (14).
15. “Analyse comparative de la loi chinoise de 2011 portant sur les conflits de lois à la lueur du droit international privé québécois”(French), Revue Juridique Thémis, Apr 2014.
16. “Study on Director’s Duty of Loyalty of Target Company in Coporate Takeover”, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, 2014 (6).
17. “Exploring the Sociality of Enterprise’s Product Liability”, Tribune of Political Science and Law, 2014 (3).
18. “Structural Analysis of China’s Energy Transaction Objects”(English), China Legal Science, 2014 (6).
19. “Legal Constitution of Competitive Sports Torts”, Journal of Physical Education, 2015 (4).
20. “Application of Business Judgment Rule in Corporate Takeover - Inspiration of American Experience on Duty of Care of Directors to China Target Company”, Jinan Journal (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2015 (4).
21. “The Validity of the Contract in Violation of Democratic Procedure - Based on the Analysis of 82 Cases of ‘Four Kinds of Wasteland’ Management Contract”, Hubei Social Sciences, 2015 (4).
22. “Review on Quebec International Private Law: From the Perspective of Improvement of Law on the Application of Law to Foreign-Related Civil Relationships of China”, Journal of Comparative Law, 2015 (4).
23. “Conflict of Energy Property Rights and Resolution Mechanism”, Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2016 (2).
24. “Research on Diversification of Interests between Directors and Target Company”, Jinan Journal (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2016 (4).
25. “The Pandora’s Box of the Delevopment of the Express Delivery Industry in China - Research on Legal Issues Allied Chain Business Model of Express Delivery”, Henan Social Sciences, 2016 (3).
26. “Legal Confusion over Terminal Service in Smart Logistics - an Analysis into the Nature of Intelligent Self-express Service Machine from the Perspective of Private Law”, Inner Mongolia Social Sciences, 2016 (4).
27. “The Protection of the express Users’ Personal Information under the Real-Name System of Express”, Hubei Social Sciences, 2016 (6).
28. “ ‘Who Moved My Information? ’- Ownership and Protection of Express Service Information”, Lanzhou Academic Journal, 2016 (8).
29. “Approaches to Legal Operation Reform from the Supply Front in China’s Energy Enterprises”, Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities & Social Sciences), 2016 (4).
30. “Property Protection on Operator’s Information”, Tribune of Political Science and Law, 2016 (3).
31. “To Construct and Improve the Circulation Mechanism of the Energy Property Rights”, Legal Daily, Jul 13th 2016.
32. “Starting from the End: Review of Legal Issues on the Terminal Delivery of Express Delivery Service”, Journal of Dalian University of Technology (Social Sciences), 2016 (4).
33. “Conflict and Coordination: Right Allocation in the Development of Coalbed Methane”, Journal of Central South University (Social Science), 2016 (5).
34. “The Empirical Analysis and Review of the Legal Criteria to Identify the Manipulation Conducts of Securities Markets”, Journal of Political Science and Law, 2016 (5).
35. “The Omission and Rectification of Regulations on Insider Shares Reduction by Block Trade in Securities Market”, Social Sciences of Beijing, 2016 (11).
36. “The Pratical Foundations and Methods of Transformation from Non-profit Organizations to Social Enterprises in China” (English), China Legal Science, 2017 (2).
37. “Several Legal Issues on the Development of Express Delivery Industry: The Challenges and Lagal Measures of Foreign Investment Access on Express Delivery Market”, Jinan Journal (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2017 (3).
38. “Several Legal Issues on the Development of Express Delivery Industry: Express Delivery Service Contract (Scholar Draft)”, Jinan Journal (Philosophy & Social Science Edition), 2017 (3).
39. “To Objective Standard of the Target Company’s Directors’ Fudiciary obligations”, Oriental Law, 2017 (3).
40. “On the Compensation for Damages for the Breach of Express Delivery Service Contract”, Social Sciences of Beijing, 2017 (9).
41. “Legal Regulation and its Application to the Offline Paying System in E-Commerce”, Journal of Henan Normal University (Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition), 2017 (5).
42. “Avoiding Harm and Solving Disputes: On the Legal Nature of Content Inspection in Picking up in Express Delivery Services”, Journal of Shanghai University (Social Sciences Edition), 2018 (1).
43. “The Legal Practice Approach of Energy Supply-Side Reform in the Two-dimensions of the Object”, Management World, 2018 (3).
44. “On the Civil Liability of Robo-advisor Operators - An Expansion Centering on Fiduciary Duties”, Law Science Magazine, 2018 (10).
45. “Framing of the Theory of the Utilizing Right of Energy Resources”, Journal of Central South University (Social Science), 2018 (5).
46. “The Typification of the Express Delivery Service Contract: from the Perspective of Legislative Expression and Implementation Method”, The Jurist, 2019 (1).
47. “Research on the Legislation of Express Value-added Services in the Era of Platform Economy”, Oriental Law, 2019 (4).
48. “The Canonical Structure and Practical Approach of Express Value-insured Service”, Law Science Magazine, 2019 (12).
49. “The Application and Regulation of the Informed Consent Principle in Information Collection”, Oriental Law, 2020 (2).
50. “The Private Law Regulation of E-Commerce Platform Enterprises”, Modern Law Science, 2020 (3).
51. “Regulatory Path for Commercial Application of User Behavior Information”, Journal of Northwestern Polythechnical University, 2020 (3).
52. “Research on Information disclosure obligation of E-commerce operator”, Journal of Fujian Normal University, 2020 (4).
53. “On The Regulation of Intelligent Delivery Service by Private Law”, Journal of Northwestern Polythechnical University, 2020 (6).
54. “The Application, Reinforcement and Rectification of Corporate Officer’s Fiduciary Duty”, Yuedan Taiwan Law Review, 2020 (11).
1. Charge of Construction of Corporate Social Responsibility under Harmony Society in China Program [10YJC820170], sponsored by Ministry of Education, PRC in 2010.
2. Charge of Research on Energy Property Rights Circulation Program [CLS(2014) D053], sponsored by China Law Society in 2014.
3. Charge of Performance, Restriction and Contradiction Coordination of Energy Property Rights [15YJC820083], sponsored by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China in 2015.
4. Charge of the Private Law Regulation and Relief Approach of Express Delivery [CLS (2016) D66], sponsored by China Law Society in 2016.
5. Charge of Research on Reconstruction of the Civil-law Legal Regime Regulating Data Property [19YJA820057], sponsored by Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China in 2019.
6. Charge of Research on Management’s Ficiduary Duty of Target Company [20FFXB056], sponsored by National Social Science Fund of China in 2020.