Deputy Director of the Commercial Law Institute
PhD (2007), civil and commercial law, CUPL, China Advisor: LI Yongjun
MS (2002), economic law, CUPL, China Advisor: WANG Suiqi
BS (1999), Law and Art school, Shenyang University of Technology, China
2009 - present Associate professor, Civil Commercial and Economic Law School, CUPL, Beijing, China
2007 - 2009 Assistant professor, Civil Commercial and Economic Law School, CUPL, Beijing, China
Commercial law, company law, legal system on cooperatives, bankruptcy law, contract law
Branch secretary, Institute of commercial law
Researcher, Law Application Research Center
Director and deputy secretary general, China Business Law Society
Member, China Against Corruption Law Association
Part-time lawyer, Yizhun law firm, Beijing
Honors and Awards
1. School level
Young teachers’ morality advanced individual, 2004
Prominent teacher, 2005
Third place, teaching basic skills competition, 2008
Prominent teacher, 2009
Excellent practice guide teacher, 2010
Outstanding class teacher, 2013
Outstanding communist party member, 2015
Prominent teacher, 2016
2. Faculty level
Third prize for seminar thesis, 2003
Excellence award for seminar thesis, 2004
Outstanding teaching research award, 2006
Third prize for seminar thesis, 2007
Third prize for seminar thesis, 2008
Faculty prominent teacher, 2008
Third prize for seminar thesis, 2009
Third prize for seminar thesis, 2010
Outstanding communist party member, 2011
Excellent guide teacher of Tiantan Paper Writing Competition, 2011
Excellent practice guide teacher, 2011
Outstanding class teacher, 2012
Outstanding staff in party affairs, 2012
Outstanding staff in party affairs, 2013
Excellent author by Tsinghua University Press, 2008
Teaching award of Yuecheng law firm, 2013
Third Prize for annual young outstanding papers of Chinese Commercial Law Institute, 2015
Keyan Building, Xueyuan Road Campus
Civil, Commercial and Economic Law School, China University of Political Science and Law
No. 25 Xitucheng Road, Haidian District, Beijing
1. Electronic Commerce Law (textbook), China Renmin University Press, February 2019 edition.
2. Commercial Frontier Case Course (editor-in-chief), Tsinghua University Press, February 2018 edition.
3. Research on the subject status and legislation of cooperatives (single author), Jindun Press, October 2013 edition.
4. Legal subject character of cooperatives (single author), China Democracy and Law Press, May 2009 edition.
5. Contract law: principles, rules and cases (with prof. Biao Wu), Tsinghua University Press, June 2006 edition.
6. Bankruptcy law: principles, rules and cases (with prof. Weiguo Wang), Tsinghua University Press, June 2006 edition.
7. Human rights law: principles, rules and cases (with lawyer Zhiqiang Dai), Tsinghua University Press, April 2006 edition.
8. Civil law (textbook), China University of Political Science and Law Press, January 2008 edition.
9. Company law (textbook), China University of Political Science and Law Press, March 2007 edition.
1. Analysis of the Justification and Content of Corporate Social Responsibility of E-commerce Platforms, Social Science Research, Vol.1, 2020.
2. Challenges and Countermeasures for the Revitalization of Rural Industries, Economic Daily (theoretical edition), 29 August 2019.
3. Construction of Bondholder Rights Protection Mechanism in Corporate Reorganization, Social Science, Vol. 6, 2019.
4. Analysis on the Infringement of Shareholders' Pre-emption Right, Jinan Journal (Philosophy and Social Science Edition), Vol. 4, 2019.
5. Study on the Necessity of Commercial Law as a Core Course of Law, Selected Works of China University of Political Science and Law, April 2018.
6. Position of the cooperative system in the general provisions of the civil code, China Business Law Yearbook, September 2015 edition. (Third-prize for annual young outstanding papers of Chinese Commercial Law Institute, 2015)
7. Response of the company law under the full subscription registration system and judicial application of the company capital dispute, Company Law Review, Vol.2, 2014.
8. Determination of the contract nature of articles of association, Journal of social science of Jiamusi University, Vol.8, 2014.
9. Legislative perfection of the governance structure of farmer specialized cooperatives in China, Tianjin Coastal Law, May 2014 edition.
10. General structure of the good faith acquisition of Chinese limited liability company stock right, Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Vol.5, 2013.
11. Judicial application of the company guarantee system, Legal Digest, Vol.1, 2013.
12. The standard attribute and the judicial application of the company guarantee system in China, Journal of China University of Political Science and Law, Vol.4, 2012.
13. Classification and attribution of cooperative legal persons in China, <Northern Law, Vol.4, 2011 (Reprinted by Civil and commercial law of Information Center, Renmin University of China)
14. Where is the border between the cooperatives and the company, Guangming Daily, November 7, 2010.
15. The legal form of cooperatives subjectivity, Coastal Law, August 2010 edition.
16. The scope of application and Realization Mechanism of the shareholder's right of preemption in China, Operating Law (Korea), July 2010.
17. Cooperatives in the legal context, Northern Law, Vol 6, 2007. (Reprinted by Civil and commercial law of Information Center, Renmin University of China)
1. Current situation and legislative regulation of the cooperatives in China, China Law Society (Ministerial level), 2011-2012, finished.
2. Research on the subject status and legislation of cooperatives, humanities and social science project, Ministry of Education, 2008-2011, finished.
3. Research on the subject status and legislation of cooperatives, humanities and social science project, CUPL, 2008-2011, finished.
4. Research on the construction of commercial law case course, postgraduate education reform program, Graduate School of CUPL, 2010-2011, finished.
5. Research on teaching content and implementation of business law case study course, Undergraduate teaching reform project, CUPL, 2011-2013, finished.